Before taking the #LiveYourOath picture ensure your entire chapter has engaged in a conversation using the discussion guide.
Taking the photo:
- If you are taking the #LiveYourOath photo with the ADPi/SigEp chapter on your campus, head over to meet them; if not, gather your sisters/brothers at the predetermined photo location.
- Please ensure that all members, their faces and the I Took an Oath cards can be seen in the photo.
- Post the photo to respective social media outlets using #LiveYourOath.
- For SigEp Use Only: Be sure to tag Sigma Phi Epsilon (official) on Facebook, @officialsigep on Twitter, and @officialsigep on Instagram with the #LiveYourOath.
- For ADPi Use Only: Be sure to tag Alpha Delta Pi on Facebook, @AlphaDeltaPi on Twitter and @AlphaDeltaPi on Instagram with the #LiveYourOath.
- For other fraternal organizations:
- Open the Word document
- Get to the background layer of the document for the colored boxes
- Right-click, Format Auto Shape
- Change Fill Color to your school color
- Add your fraternity, sorority, or school colors and logo.
- Click okay and you’re ready to print!
- Be sure to tag your organization on social media with the #LiveYourOath.
- Encourage your sisters/brothers to reshare the photo to their social media outlets.